I need your help.
You’ve probably noticed that my ATL and 29 podcast hasn’t made any episodes for a while.
- Part of that is that the second half of the Hawks season wasn’t great discussion fodder.
- Part of that was having five other jobs. (Don’t ask.)
- Part of it is that I really like pickup basketball and spending time with my kids (in some order).
But the main part of was that it got tricky to do a guest each week and I don’t like doing the pod solo. I could give up on the thing, but I still have some *pod content* in my heart.
Would you like to be a podcasting blogboy/bloggirl/blogperson? I need a co-host.
I’m looking for:
- Someone who can carry on an informed, amusing, conversation about the Hawks and the NBA at-large
- Someone willing to split the tech duties of producing the podcast
- Experience is preferred, but not necessary
If you’re interested, send an email to email@example.com with
- Contact information (Name, number, e-mail)
- Podcast experience and/or podcast sample, or something else to indicate you’re the person to do it
- Any relevant education
- Why you’re interested and what you’re interested in making out of this
And that’s it. If you’re interested, thank you for your interest!